Search This Blog

Thursday

Altered - Heart Tin


Hello Dearies....

Today I have an altered tin box which I had ......and didn't kinda know what to do with it....! Finally some thoughts at midnight dreams type got into my crafty head and this is what I turned it out to look like.

I have used Prima - Garden Fable and G45 papers for background inside the lid and the bottom of the tin box. I have die cut the balcony which was from a fence die cut, gave a base by cutting a chipboard it into a semi circle and adhered each other. Covered a button with pattern paper for table top, matching to it cut a rectangle chipboard adhered it with pattern paper matching the table top and made it a sit out in the balcony with some dry moss leaves dangling from the top with some stamped and fussy cut fairies embossed with Ranger EP and stuck them. Die cut flowers with different coloured CS. For pathway below again adhered a chipboard and coloured it with acrylic brown and stuck few aquarium stones to give a soft pebble pathway for the entrance. Added Spanish moss for more grassy side and fussy cut butterflies, birds and cherries for more garden feel. On to the lid I added a resin frame and stuck my little son's pic and made him the main fairy in this tiny little tin heart fairy land.  For the outer layers I gessoed with Prima heavy white gesso and used Rock stencil from TCW and coloured with metallic copper, metallic pink, Blue spray, tiny flowers from CherryLynn dies.

Few close up shots 








I'm sharing this tiny heart with 


Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog


A Vintage Journey

Rheddscreativespirit

Welove2create
Premium Art Brands

Mixitupchallenge
Mix It Up Challenge Blog

Stamplorations


Canvascorpbrands


Hope you all liked what I shared here.
Will join you guys with yet another creation.

Stay Blessed!!
Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment