Search This Blog

Tuesday

Butterfly - Little life


Hello Dearies.....

I'm sharing a LO with quite a forest theme and very messy.......though loved getting messy with the work and textures that this little piece of art gave my heart. My LO's or my work doesn't go without flowers or butterflies....but this one is dedicated to this tiny little beauty which I love love love. 

Butterflies are found all over the world and in all types of environments; hot and cold, dry and moist, sea level and mountains....... but most butterfly species, however are found in tropical areas especially tropical rain forests and I have chosen this theme to show the butterflies and the EARTH (Ground). Here I have tried to show you guys the moist tropical land in the forest where I have created a drama with a lady walking by on the ground and there are butterflies welcoming her into the silent forest and there are handmade flowers bright and with more moss and lot of soil textures given here.This piece was quite messy when I started working ........ but I loved the whole LO turned into a beautiful piece.  I have tried to depict the real colours and moist sand in the LO worked on textures till I attained the satisfactory levels for myself. (LOL)!!

I have used black/White Prima heavy gesso, tissue paper, packing material, moss, die cut flowers which I have handmade ( Classic rose - Heartfelt & Cherrylynn), dry and green moss, sisal for more texture, corrugated sheet, Spanish moss, art stones, real small stones, chalk inks, Ranger alcohol inks,viva gold, Prima - copper alchemy ink, glitter balls, micro beads.

Few close ups for u all to view the textures in detail














I'm sharing this little art with



Web shop
Premium Art Brands

Berry71bleu

A Vintage Journey
Hope you guys liked what I have shared here. Will join you all with yet another work of mine....shortly.

Stay Blessed!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment