Search This Blog

Tuesday

Blossom Baby


Hi Friends....

Today I have a cute card to present for you all. I have made this card for our new challenge with Through the Craftroom Door blog.  Our Sponsor for this challenge is 



Bio
I am a self-taught (still learning!) digital artist who is inspired by my love for animals, God's creation, and my ever growing collection of children's picture books!


Prize $15 store Voucher

I have created this card with Black card stock,  White Neena CS, Distress Inks - yellow  (Mustard seed and spiced mermalade), Diecuts and more Stencil - Raindrop, Digi image, Prisma Colour pencils, Peekaboo stamp sentiment, Versamark black pigment ink.


We would love to see what you create.....join us in the challenge.
Looking forward for your share of work!

Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment